Sandy Pines Campground is happy to offer an array of amenities to our guests, making your stay more enjoyable and ensuring a fantastic Maine camping experience!
Our Grand Lodge is the community hub at Sandy Pines Campground. Here you’ll find our General Store and Snack Bar, as well as community space for events and activities.
Our General Store is stocked with a wide assortment of grocery items, as well as family and adult beverages, to ensure you have what you need for a worry-free stay. Camping essentials, such as charcoal, propane, wood, matches, bug spray and sunscreen – to name a few – are also carried here.
You can grab hot coffee or freshly made baked goods each morning at our Snack Bar, or one of several yummy breakfast sandwiches on the weekend. Our coolers and shelves are stocked with grocery items, local beers, wine and of course, s’mores fixings!
The kids will be delighted with our Kids’ Kraft Tent, outfitted for hours of crafting and artistic fun. We have an array of games on hand for guests to use, as well as weekly planned crafts during the summer season.
Just minutes away, you’ll find hidden gem, Goose Rocks Beach, Kennebunkport, Maine. This three mile stretch of soft, white sand beach has mellow waves and a relaxed vibe, perfect for your family beach day.
Read on for some of the other amenities we offer:
- Heated saltwater pool
- Kids’ Kamp with Playground & Kids’ Games
- Sparkling new bath houses
- Lawn games: Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Bikes for rent, via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (Starting Memorial Day Weekend)
- Paddle boards and kayaks for rent via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (Starting Memorial Day Weekend)
- Kayak launching point
- Laundry facilities
Each week, from mid-July through August, we’ll host some social events so you can meet your fellow campers! Here’s what we have lined up for this summer:
- Thursday – #TBT Movie Night: We’ll play family friendly classics that the whole family will love!
- Saturday – Burger Bash and live music by the pool! Lunch made easy with your choice of a freshly grilled burger or hot dog, chips and other yummy sides, 11:30-2:30. Live music from 3-5pm!
- Sunday – Sundae Fun-day: On Sundays, we’ll feature everyone’s favorite game – BINGO so grab your dobbers for a few rounds of this beloved game! PLUS, it’s the ice cream social of the year! Ice cream sundae fixings for the perfect Sunday afternoon!