Sandy Pines Campground is happy to offer an array of amenities to our guests, making your stay more enjoyable and ensuring a fantastic Maine camping experience!
Our Grand Lodge is the community hub at Sandy Pines Campground. Here you’ll find our General Store and Snack Bar, as well as community space for events and activities.
Our General Store is stocked with a wide assortment of grocery items, as well as family and adult beverages, to ensure you have what you need for a worry-free stay. Camping essentials, such as charcoal, propane, wood, matches, bug spray and sunscreen – to name a few – are also carried here.
Grab a breakfast sandwich, hot coffee, ice cream bar and more light bites at our Snack Bar! We’re also to provide steamed Maine lobster dinners from a local lobster pound, for our guests. Place your lobster dinner order at the Snack Bar, and get psyched for the deliciousness that awaits!
The kids will be delighted with our Kids’ Kraft Tent, outfitted for hours of crafting and artistic fun. We have an array of games on hand for guests to use, as well as weekly planned crafts during the summer season.
Just minutes away, you’ll find hidden gem, Goose Rocks Beach, Kennebunkport, Maine. This three mile stretch of soft, white sand beach has mellow waves and a relaxed vibe, perfect for your family beach day.
Read on for some of the other amenities we offer:
- Heated saltwater pool (opening Memorial Day weekend)
- Kids’ Kamp with Playground & Kids’ Games
- Sparkling new bath houses
- Lawn games: Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Bikes for rent, via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (after 6/22)
- Paddle boards and kayaks for rent via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (after 6/22)
- Kayak launching point
- Laundry facilities
Each week, from mid-July through August, we’ll host some social events so you can meet your fellow campers! Here’s what we have lined up for this summer:
- Thursday – #TBT Movie Night: We’ll play family friendly classics that the whole family will love!
- Saturday – Burger Bash and live music by the pool! Lunch made easy with your choice of a freshly grilled burger or hot dog, chips and other yummy sides, 11:30-2:30. Live music from 3-5pm!
- Sunday – Sundae Fun-day: On Sundays, we’ll feature everyone’s favorite game – BINGO so grab your dobbers for a few rounds of this beloved game! PLUS, it’s the ice cream social of the year! Ice cream sundae fixings for the perfect Sunday afternoon!