UPDATED 2020 POOL RULES:
In order to meet the State Guidelines for social distancing and for no more than 50 people in an area together ALL guests must bring their own chairs and MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR POOL USE. Reservations are available in the General Store each morning after 8am for reservations for that day. Reservations can be made for two hour blocks. Guests using the pool will be expected to maintain social distancing in the pool and when using the deck area. We will limit the number of persons in the pool at the same time if necessary to ensure social distancing is in place.
Sandy Pines Campground is happy to offer an array of amenities to our guests, making your stay more enjoyable and ensuring a fantastic Maine camping experience!
Our Grand Lodge is the community hub at Sandy Pines Campground. Here you’ll find our General Store and Snack Bar, as well as community space for events and activities.
Our General Store is stocked with a wide assortment of grocery items, as well as family and adult beverages, to ensure you have what you need for a worry-free stay. Camping essentials, such as charcoal, propane, wood, matches, bug spray and sunscreen – to name a few – are also carried here.
You can grab hot coffee or freshly made baked goods each morning at our Snack Bar, or one of several yummy breakfast sandwiches on the weekend. Our coolers and shelves are stocked with grocery items, local beers, wine and of course, s’mores fixings!
The kids will be delighted with our Kids’ Kraft Tent, outfitted for hours of crafting and artistic fun. We have an array of games on hand for guests to use, as well as weekly planned crafts during the summer season.
Just minutes away, you’ll find hidden gem, Goose Rocks Beach, Kennebunkport, Maine. This three mile stretch of soft, white sand beach has mellow waves and a relaxed vibe, perfect for your family beach day.
Read on for some of the other amenities we offer:
- Heated saltwater pool
- Kids’ Kamp with Playground & Kids’ Games
- Sparkling new bath houses
- Lawn games: Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Bikes for rent, via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (Starting Memorial Day Weekend)
- Paddle boards and kayaks for rent via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (Starting Memorial Day Weekend)
- Kayak launching point
- Laundry facilities
Each week, from mid-July through August, we’ll host some social events so you can meet your fellow campers! Here’s what we have lined up for this summer:
- Sunday – Bingo: On Sundays, we’ll feature everyone’s favorite game – BINGO so grab your dobbers for a few rounds of this beloved game!
- Thursday — Pool Party: Grab your beach towel and join us at the pool for a splashtacular evening with beach balls, flamingo floats and more! PLUS, it’s the ice cream social of the year! Purchase an ice cream sundae with your favorite fixings by the pool for only $5!