2020 Schedule of Events
Activities scheduled at Sandy Pines Campground are open to campground guests only.
Spooky Pines AND The Grand Funale Weekend | October 9-12
Our closing weekend tradition includes kids fall crafting, face painting, and live music.
SPOOKY PINES | Saturday, October 10th
- 10am: Kids’ Fall Crafts in the Red Barn
- 11am: Site Decorating Contest. Judges tour the Campground and vote for Spookiest site
- 3pm: Halloween Parade down Maine Street – meet at the Red Barn
- 3-4pm Trick-or-Treating throughout the campground – post parade
THE GRAND FUNALE | Sunday, October 11th
- 10am: Kids’ Fall Crafts in the Kids Kamp Area
- 11am: Tie Dye T-shirts – Create your own signature tie dye shirt.
Meet at the Pool Lawn $$
- 2-4pm Campground Games Begin at the Gate House – Prizes Awarded
- Kids Only: 2–3pm
- Families: 3–4pm
Please sign up in General Store by 9am on the day of the event.